I’m so happy to announce the launch of Grant Writing for Professional Musicians – the first in a series of eCourses to help musicians, music companies and non-profits working in the music industry find and win grants.
The first course in the series is Grant Writing 101 – a primer for those brand-new to grant writing in Canada, or needing a reintroduction to the topic. In the course, I go over:
- Knowledge of the history and structure of funding bodies in Canada;
- How to research and find grants, plus read and understand eligibility criteria;
- How to conduct a project needs assessment to know what kind of funding you should be applying for; and
- How to plan for success when deciding for what grants you will apply for and when.
I get SO many artists and professionals coming to me seeking help writing their grants that I know this course will be useful to the many many clients I can’t personally take on. It’s also a great resource for grant writers and professional fundraisers who need to conduct some basic education with their clients prior to getting started on contract work.
The best part of this course is the first unit is absolutely FREE. I’m offering it as I see the critical need for this type of learning in the industry. This information is very closely guarded by those who have it, and sharing it is my pleasure and obligation.
Please check out the course and send me your feedback!
Look for the next installment of this course (on writing the perfect artist bio) in January 2017!
Happy Grant Writing!
– Rebecca & the Music Grants Canada Team