A Step-By-Step Guide to Winning Music Grants
By Rebecca Apostoli
Published by Music Grants Canada
$14.77 CAD on Amazon Kindle
Did you know there’s over forty million dollars available for music funding in Canada annually? Here’s how to get your share and never miss another funding opportunity!
This book will help you:
- Raise your profile
- Grow your career
- Access funds to support and sustain your creative passion
- Turn your music hobby into a cash-winning career
- Grow your music-based business such as label, management or promotions company
Are you a Canadian musician, music company or organization looking to find and apply for money to support your career or music-based business? This ebook will give you the insider information you need to research, write and apply for grants from a variety of funding sources including FACTOR, Canada Council, Radio Starmaker, MuchFACT and more!
In this eBook you’ll quickly and painlessly learn to:
- Understand the Application Process: The application process can often seem bureaucratic & labyrinthine, we’ll explain it in layman’s terms.
- Write Killer Biographies: Tell an amazing story funders will want to know!
- Create Amazing Marketing Plans: Learn how to craft a plan so good you’ll actually use it!
- Integrate Best Practices: Industry tips and tricks to save time and fast-track your grant writing process
- Select the Right Song: What makes a song suited for grant juries and how to pick your best
- Budget for Success: How to prepare a solid project budget that makes sense to funders
- Stay on Track: Learn fail-proof methods of staying accountable and completing on time!
Plus tons of bonus materials!
- Samples & templates including marketing plan, biography and budgets
- Case studies of successfully funded artists
- Research resources & funding leads.